45-Minutes consultation session retainer agreement
This 45-minutes initial consultation agreement is made between the Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) Batoul Rezaie (the “RCIC”), Membership Number R706346 and the client (the “Client”).
This agreement shall be governed by the laws in effect in the Province/Territory of Ontario, and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
The purpose of this consultation meeting is:
- For the client to find out about Rezaie Immigration Services Inc. Services
- For the client to find out more about the relevant immigration program the client is inquiring about in the allocated time
- For the client to seek clarification and how to proceed with next steps, if applicable
- The information will be effective as of the date of the meeting
- All the information that will be exchanged during this session will be kept confidential
Please be advised that Batoul Rezaie is a member in good standing by the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) in Canada and as such, is bound by its By-law, Code of Professional Ethics, and Regulations.