A photo of someone's hand holding some documents. These documents are a passport which inside of it is a plane ticket with another piece of identification.

Rezaie Immigration Services Inc.

We are a Canadian Immigration Consultancy firm in Toronto, ON. Canada. The founder of the firm, Batoul Rezaie, is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) by the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) in Canada; authorized to provide immigration & citizenship services to clients inside and outside of Canada. She is also a member of Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC). The goal of Rezaie Immigration Services Inc. is to simplify your immigration & citizenship journey. Services are offered in English, Dari and Farsi. ​

Services that we provide:

Family Sponsorship

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

  • Canadian citizen or
  • person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
  • permanent resident of Canada
Express Entry & Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)

This is a placeholder paragraph.

Private Sponsorship of Refugees - Group of 5

The Private Sponsorship of Refugees (PSR) program lets private groups sponsor eligible refugees abroad. As the private sponsor, you’ll support a refugee for the sponsorship period, usually up to 1 year. The support you provide will include:

  • start-up costs, such as furniture and clothing
  • on-going monthly costs for basic necessities, including housing, food, and public transportation
  • supporting refugees socially and emotionally
PR Application for Convention Refugees & Under the One-Year Window Program
Individuals who have been determined to be a person in need of protection or a Convention Refugee by the Immigration Refugee Board of Canada or who have received a positive pre-removal risk assessment (PRRA) decision can apply for Permanent Residence as a Protected Person.
Temporary Resident Permit Holders who have resided continuously in Canada for 3 or 5 years, as the case may be, can also apply for Permanent Residence provided they meet the eligibility requirements.

esident of Canada

Study Permit

This is a placeholder paragraph.

Visitor Visa & Super Visa

This is a placeholder paragraph.

Post-Graduate work Permit (PGWP)

This is a placeholder paragraph.

Permanent Resident Card Renewal

This is a placeholder paragraph.

Canadian Citizenship

This is a placeholder paragraph.

Travel Document

This is a placeholder paragraph.

Work Permit

This is a placeholder paragraph.

Canadian Passport

This is a placeholder paragraph.

Start now by filling out our free assessment form so we can suggest what's the best pathway in your immigration journey.

Contact us today and start your journey to Canada now!

Book for a consultation session today and let your immigration process be easier with us.